Sunday 30 May 2010

Im Back :D

So I know i've been totally AWOL recently and that is of course due to my AS level exams (yikes :/)
I just haven't had the time to write over the last few weeks so my sincere apologies!!
Anyhoowww, It is currently the half term hols and with only 3 exams left, I deserve a break :P. Still revising though obviously ;)

So this is a post to say I'm back.
The next one coming up in an hour or so will be about something fashion/beauty related which i have not yet decided.(Y)

Its sooooo nice to be able to read all your blogs again and see what youve been up too also!!!
Thanks for being patient.

Love
Lou xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Woahwoah, you get half term in may? ;s

    muaha i have only 1 exam left and thats not until june 8th :)

    glad you're back!:)

    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup :)
    End of May beginning of June.
    When is yours?

    and I still have Chem, Bio and Maths :|
    Itll be over soon at least.

    Which one do you still have?

    and thankyou :D

    ReplyDelete