Wednesday 18 August 2010

Present Time!!, Birthday Shopping Haul and Update :)

It was my Birthday a few weeks ago (nearly a month now) on the 17th July and i am officially 17 :) I had a nice big party in my garden with all my friends and received lots of lovely pressies, my friends know me so well!! I was going to put up a post on my Birthday however that plan disappeared rather quickly after a very hyped up birthday girl and a few drinks :D

I have also just returned from a 2 week holiday in Croatia with my family, it was a rather stressful affair, (crazy I know!!) however i am back home feeling fitter and with a rather lovely tan which seems to have transformed my skin from something resembling milk to a nice honey glow!! I did use factor 30 suncream as im not a big fan of sunbathing, besides, suncream makes you tan rather than burn and its a million times safer. I can't say I understand why some people don't use it!! Anyone care to enlighten me?

The shops on holiday were virtually non existent (although the scenery made up for it) so i wasn't too pleased about that, although i certainly took advantage of the Duty Free at Gatwick airport. Not bad at all!!!

Here are my lovely jubbly birthday presents :)...






This is from the Alice In Wonderland collection at Culture Vulture :)

 




I have this in 3 colours, i may be obsessed :P
Totally got a Periodic Table :P

I then headed on into Leeds today to spend my Birthday money. I also decided to take a leap and get my ears pierced!!! LMAO I know that sounds ridiculous but its taken me 7 years to pluck up the courage so i am very proud of myself .My did i have fun  :D...

                                                                                          
Novelty Stickers-Paperchase
Eye Make-up remover- No7
Alice in Wonderland Novel- Waterstones
Necklace- Claires
Brush Cleanser- MAC
Purple Eyeshadow- MAC
Lipbalm- Burts Bees
Duo Fibre Brush- GOSH
Nail Varnish (Mint and Lavender)- Barry M
Green Concealer- GOSH
Copper Waterproof Eyeshadow-GOSH 

What have you bought recently?


Love
xx

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely things! I especially love the jewellery. I really want the cassette necklace from Culture Vulture! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!!
    Oh Gosh i know!! Culture Vulture has to be THE best place for quirky jewellery, its so reasonably priced too, i spend so much of my time in that shop they're probably sick of me lol xD

    I think ive seen that necklace? Was it the large one with the long chain you wanted or the smaller one?

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little bottle necklace is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete