Wednesday 26 January 2011

Liz Earle? Who's She?

Now I know nearly everyone in the beauty blogging/youtube world knows something or other about Liz Earles Brand. However, I can safely say that before I had started blogging I hadn't got a clue who she was. Boy was I missing out.

Any Guesses what I bought??










But of course... Hot Cloth Cleanser.

I must say, it was a lovely experience in their Leeds boutique. The staff were really helpful and friendly, plus I got a free little toner sample thrown in!! Considering I was about to buy the full size before trying it, this seriously saved me some money. All in all a wonderful time was had.
Gotta love it :P

I am aware that there are a million reviews on this little gem as it truly is the staple of her range. This in mind, I don't think I'm going to do a review on it, other than to say I love it :)

However, if you would like me to bore you with details do let me know and I'll be happy to review it. Otherwise, you've probably seen/heard it all before.

Have a lovely day.
Much Love
Lou
xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never bought her products but they look lovely! Even the bag is cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete