Monday 12 September 2011

FOTD Mediterranean Neutrals?

Hello  Lovelies,

I was experimenting with my Sleek Mediterranean Palette last night trying to work out a way I could take the colours into Autumn. Many of the colours in the palette are very bright and summery however, I have found a lovely combination that creates a beautiful neutral autumnal eye.

Here is the pallette:




The colours I used were, Bamboo, Sand Walker and Moors Treasure.

Here is the end result. Im really into burgundy and rusty colours at the moment, so this matches my current outfit choices perfectly. (Obviously not wearing either of those colours in this photo though...)


Products

Face
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation in Ivory
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 001
MAC Blush in Well Dressed

Eyes
Loreal 4D Mascara
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Shadows from Sleek Pallette above:
Bamboo(highlight and inner third)
Sand Walker(all over lid)
Moors Treasure (outer third and crease)

Lips
Nothing because they're all chapped and broken :(

What colours do you like for Autumn?

Lots of Love
Lou
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment