Tuesday 13 September 2011

NOTD, SULK!

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick NOTD. I recently bought some birthday presents for a friend and since I bought her two makeup items I got another free. I decided to treat myself to a nail varnish so picked up Boots 17s new shade SULK.

 Without Flash
With Flash

It is a gorgeous deep shimmery green that's perfect for Autumn. It also dries VERY quickly. Which is obviously great if your in a hurry or just plain impatient!

Do you have any new nail colours for Autumn?

Lots of Love
Lou
xx

10 comments:

  1. Amazing color, soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, really inexpensive too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour, might have to pick it up myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I was totally drawn into your blog purely by the name. I'm a Cell Bio and Biotech major - currently taking Biochemistry.

    It's great to see a fellow scientist with a passion for facial chemicals...ahhah!

    Lovely blog by the way I'm your newest follower! Keep up the good work! =]

    http://mizzrubiiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Elise it really is! You should pick it up. It was only around £3!

    @Denize Loves from England!

    @Rubiiee Wow! Thats so lovely, I honestly thought Id never find another sciencey girl interested in all this stuff! Thankyou for following:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute nails:) gorgeous color... i love a magenta-burgundy color for fall too!

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore green polish, and recently bought an MUA shade 23. Its a nice khaki colour, and is my new autumn fave! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this colour is so pretty!

    also, i just wanted to say that i came across your blog today and i think it's really nice! definitely going to be keeping up with your posts in the future!

    helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete