Sunday 1 January 2012

No Glitter Here!

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick post to show you my New Years Eve make up. Those who follow me on twitter may have already seen a glimpse of this, but for those who haven't, here it is :)

I have no idea why, but as I let my imagination do it's stuff, I seem to have ended up with a very 60's inspired look. Think twiggy lashes and pale lips. Not an ounce of glitter in sight. I really loved how it turned out though!

*Insert very large picture of Lou here*


Face:
No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation in Alabaster (Review Soon)
Garnier Roll on under eye concealer in Very Fair
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 001
MAC Blush in Blushbaby

Eyes:
MAC Shadow in Brule
Loreal Super Liner in Carbon Black
Benefit Eye Bright
Loreal Blue Eyes Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Eylure Naturalites Lashes in 101

Lips:
Nivea Lip balm
Barry M Lipstick in 101 (yes i went there!)
MAC Cremesheen in Fashion Scoop

What do you think?
Much Love
Lou
xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the blusher looks great with your skintone:)

    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so pretty and so are you!
    I'm pretty rubbish at doing eye make up but yours looks so lovely! I always end up over doing eye liner because my hands are so shaky :(

    100% following and 100% a regular reader!!

    elissex.blogspot.com check it out if you wish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hollie Thankyou:) The makup artist at MAC picked it out for me. It looked really boring in the pan, but I love it on!! xx

    @Elisse Thank you so much lovely! You're so sweet :) Practice makes perfect! Also resting your elbow on a hard surface while you apply liner helps too:P
    Im glad you like my blog :) Will look at your's now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi beautiful! great picture! u have a very nice blog (: Do u want to follow each other?

    xx from

    http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou, you are sooo cute! I love the way you've done your make up here, you are so pretty sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete