Monday 30 July 2012

Sweet as Sugar

Hello Lovelies,

As you may be able to tell, I am trying to be a good blogger and keep up with my posts:P I'm sure you are all thinking by now 'yeah yeah we've heard that before!' but lets see how I manage this time shall we?

I thought I would post a short yet sweet NOTD for you all today. I am still on holiday so took advantage of the beautiful surroundings to take some photos.

This nail polish was part of a lovely, unexpected gift from an equally lovely friend on my birthday. The colour is Rimmel's 'Sweet as Sugar' and it is a lovely pale blue. Simple and chic, with a fantastic colour pay off. This was three coats although I only really needed two.

As per usual I used OPI Nail Envy Original as my base coat and Seche Vite as my top coat.


(Apologies for the slightly shoddy paint job, there are pretty flowers to make up for it :)





I have got into a nice routine with my nail upkeep recently, so if you would like to see a post on this let me know:) 

Also, let me know what your go to nail polishes are and if you have any recommendations for me.
Otherwise, have a lovely day!
Much Love 
Lou

xx

12 comments:

  1. such a goregous colour! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rimmel nail varnishes. I really love the mystic jade one for summer. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rimmel nail varnishes. I really love the mystic jade one for summer. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice color...neon color is HOT !
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that pastel blue color nail polish! Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Stella & Dot Bracelet GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post: I like your manicure so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just come across your blog and I love it! I'm another Science Geek / Makeup Lover Hybrid - good to see another one LOL! I studied Chemistry at university, so naturally people think I wear really unstylish clothes and don't care about how I look or make-up - but how wrong they are! Gorgeous nail colour BTW, perfect for summer!

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous colour :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete