Wednesday 1 August 2012

15 Days of Nails Challenge (via MakeupSavvy)

Hello Lovelies,

I have decided to take part (or at least try to) in Fee's over at Makeup Savvy, '15 Days of Nails Challenge'. It is essentially where you post a different nail look every day for 15 days. Each day has a theme (list below.) Feel free to take part in this challenge, (although credit Fee for the idea) and if you do, let me know as I would love to see your looks. 

List of Themes
1.Brights
2.Pattern
3.Chic
4.*Galaxy**
5.Nude
6.#Glitter#
7.Neon
8.Leopard Print
9.Red
10.Gradient
11.Metallic
12.Stripes |||
13.*Film Inspired*
14.Dots...
15.Anything!

Today's theme is 'Brights' and this is my spin on it... 




I was trying to work out how to incorporate a bright nail polish, without being boring, but also without going a bit OTT. 

I eventually decided to go for this gorgeous bright pink from Ciate called Jelly Bean then paint the cute bows on my ring finger, inspired by the gorgeous bottles. 

To draw on the bows I used my Loreal liquid liner, then added a small dot of Sweet as Sugar nail polish (post on that here) to add definition. I finished off with a layer of Seche Vite.

I love this look as it is nice and bright with a cute little twist (or bow!) 

Link me to your posts and go and check out Fee's take on brights here.
Hope you are having a lovely day :)
Much Love
Lou
xx


P.S I you haven't entered my giveaway you can do do here. Only 2 days left! :)

11 comments:

  1. Really pretty nails. I love the little bow as an accent.

    Thanks for taking part in day 1 :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty nails :) The colour is quite similar to the one I submitted for this challenge. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, love the little bows! Look forward to seeing what you do for the rest of the challenge! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that polish, very pretty with the bow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this look, the bow is so cute! xx

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The bow detail is super cute! I'm excited to see the rest of your nail posts already <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bow is adorable! I'm so glad I finally started using Seche Vite - it's the best top coat out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. The ribbon detail is pretty amazing! Can you please put up a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete