Friday 17 August 2012

Fragrance Friday #6

Hello Lovelies!

I'm about to head into Leeds to go and see The Phantom of the Opera at the Grand Theatre eeepp! I'm so excited aha. Before I do though, I thought I'd post a Frangrance Friday for all you lovely folks out there :) I've been utterly busy recently as I have been to both the Olympics and Edinburgh Fringe since getting back from my holidays around 2 weeks ago. Mental! Anyhoo, I will be popping up some photos from those events soon. I also have lots of posts in the pipeline ready for when I go back to Uni!

This week I will be reviewing...

Per Una by Marks and Spencer


Now this can be described as nothing short of the perfume I have worn almost every day for the last 4 years! Crazy I know, but I am literally on my 3rd bottle of this. I love it so much I even have a little handbag size (picture shown:)

Packaging
The packaging for this isn't amazing although it is pretty cute. It is a simple cylindrical bottle with a lovely pink floral design (the floral design is a recent addition and is much nicer than the old bottles) It has a sturdy silver lid with the Per Una hearts embossed into the top. A very simple, practical and girly design.

Price
This is an absolute bargain at £15 for 50ml and around £3 for a handbag size. I have just checked the website and I think this particular version is discontinued:( although I imagine this may be the repackaged version for just £12.) I cannot fault the price as although it is only an Eau de Toilette, at this price you can afford to be spritz happy :)

Scent
This is a lovely sweet floral scent that is light enough to wear everyday yet still noticeable on the skin. It is described on the box as 'A sensuous feminine fragrance with fruity top notes of bergamont and orange with a hint of violet leaves. Centred around a floral heart of rose and jasmine, enriched by sweet caramel and warm rich woody base.' A long yet very accurate description.

Final Thoughts
This is the perfect everyday affordable scent. Feminine enough without being too much and also very affordable.

Do you have a perfume you have stuck with for years?
Much Love
Lou
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Funny, I would never have thought to try an M&S perfume before but must have a whiff of this one next time I'm in a store. I must say the perfume I keep coming back to time and again is Chloe EDP - it's lovely and floral but still light and feminine. Not cheap at £52 for 50 ml, but worth it in my eyes! x

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Per una is my secret love! Sometimes i can't wait to be older so i can have a full M&S wardrobe with no shame- definitely going to keep an eye out for this and see if i like it!
    Becky xoxo
    http://beckysbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just got your comment about a link exchange. Would love to exchange links but I can't see where my link would appear? Can you let me know?
    Thanks hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog girl!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know they did a fragrance! Honestly I must of been hiding under a rock hah. I'm a fan of dkny scents, theyve been my 'easy go to' perfumes for a while now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds beautiful :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My go-to is Chanel! Love your blog title, hehe!! Great blog! Would you want to follow each other!?

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried this but my favourite is Dior! My Ultimate go to perfume! haha x

    ReplyDelete